Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Applications are welcome from those who have received or those who are soon to be awarded doctorates in epidemiology, social and behavioral sciences, or other areas appropriate for conducting population-based research on cancer.
Post-doctoral fellowship recipients will receive multidisciplinary training in cancer epidemiology, prevention, and control through:
- Interactive information exchange via orientation, retreat, symposium, journal club,research in progress, seminars;
- Practical experiences in the statistical analysis, in the conduct of cancer research and service, and in laboratory methods for exposure assessment;
- Teaching, communications, and grant writing opportunities;
- Post-doctoral research; and
- Training-program specific educational, research, and career mentoring.
See how it works.
Apply to the fellowship program (separate and required).