- Director's Message
- Make an Appointment
- Maps & Directions
- Patient Guide
- World-Class Physicians
- Clinical Trials
Maps & Directions
Directions to our main clinic are below.
From I-40 Westbound:
- Exit I-40 at University (Exit 159D)
- Turn south (left) on University Blvd
- Pass Indian School to Camino de Salud
From I-40 Eastbound:
- Exit I-40 at Carlisle Blvd (Exit 160), turn north (left) onto Carlisle, and then left again to get back on I-40 going west.
- Stay in the right lane to exit at University Blvd
- Turn south (left) on University and follow it to Camino de Salud
From I-25 North or Southbound:
- Exit I-25 at Lomas Blvd (Exit 225)
- Go east on Lomas toward the Sandia Mountains until you reach University Blvd (first light).
- Turn north (left) on University Blvd and follow it to Camino de Salud (first light).
- Turn west on Camino de Salud – the UNMH Outpatient Surgery and Imaging Service is on the northwest corner. The UNM Cancer Center is the tall building to the west of it.
- Patient drop-off and pick-up is on the south side of the UNM Cancer Center building. Take the FIRST RIGHT into the SOUTH LOT and drive up to the MAIN ENTRANCE. Free valet parking is available.
- Patient and visitor parking is available in the WEST LOT ONLY. Continue down the hill and take the SECOND RIGHT into the WEST LOT. Enter through the WEST ENTRANCE by the bear sculpture.