Left to right: Emily Williams, Dolores Guest, PhD, Andrew Sussman, PhD, Erika Robers, MA, and Tawny Boyce, MS, MPH.
Andrew Sussman, PhD, MCRP; Director
Dolores Guest, PhD, RD; Senior Program Manager
Location: CRF ground floor
The Behavioral Measurement and Population Sciences Shared Resource supports the development and implementation of cancer-focused population science and patient-centered research through a dedicated research infrastructure offering the following services:
- Assistance with survey design
- Participant recruitment, tracking and follow-up (both community- & clinic-based)
- Qualitative and quantitative instrument design and database management
- Community engagement approaches
- Data entry and database development/management
- Computerized tailoring of interventions
- Grant development and/or IRB application support in the above areas
In addition to the services above the Shared Resource offers investigators access to:
- Bilingual services in all areas
- Training in data collection, survey methods and other areas as needed
- A survey library of validated instruments for data collection in a number of areas, including:
- Quality of Life
- Nutrition and Physical Activity
- Patient/Provider Communications
- Patient Decision Making
Please contact Dr. Sussman or Dr. Guest to set up a meeting to discuss how we can provide support for your research efforts.
Please Acknowledge BMPS in your publications.