To acknowledge use of this shared resource, please include the following in your publications: This research was partially supported by UNM Comprehensive Cancer Center Support Grant NCI P30CA118100 and made use of the Human Tissue Repository and Tissue Analysis Shared Resource, which receives additional support from The University of New Mexico School of Medicine Department of Pathology.
Site of tissues collected by HTR
- Archival tissue from UNM
- Prospective collection for investigators for specific studies
- BONE MARROW
- CHEST WALL
- HEAD AND NECK
- LYMPH NODE
- SALIVARY GLAND
- SMALL INTESTINE
- SOFT TISSUE
- UTERUS AND CERVIX
Expanded Breast Cancer Registry (EBCR)
This is a complicated tissue collection consisting of over 400 consented patients with multiple time points and types of tissue collected. The following were collected on each patient:
- 5 serum aliquots maximum/participant/collection (like Baseline or FUP time)
- 10 plasma aliquots maximum/participant/collection
- 10 DNA aliquots from whole blood/participant/collection
- 2 DNA aliquots maximum from mouthwash or swab/participant/collection
- breast tissue (fine needle aspirates, vials and OCT molds) - all cases are different.
Please contact the HTR-TASR for more detailed query of this dataset.