Postdoctoral Fellowships available in Bioinformatics at UNMCCC
Two postdoctoral fellowship positions are available at University of New Mexico Comprehensive Cancer Center. The successful candidates will work in an interdisciplinary environment with experienced oncologists biologists and computer scientists. The focus of the position is to perform genomic data analysis, bioinformatics tool development, maintenance, and publish manuscripts. The candidates must be motivated and work well in a group environment.
- Genomic data analysis
- Bioinformatics tool development
- Manuscript preparation
- D. in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Biostatistics, Genetics or related fields.
- Programming experiences in R and other Linux scripting languages.
- Basic knowledge in genomics and statistics
- Good presentation skills
- Must be motivated
- Experience in high throughput genomic data analysis such as sequencing, genotyping, etc.
- Experience in pathway, network analysis
- Experience in data extraction from public database
- Experience in manuscript writing
- Experience in algorithm design
How to apply:
Please send CV’s and Cover Letter to:
Dr. Yan Guo, PhD
C/O: Amanda Leigh, MSRN